Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 1210 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1210 Candy Crush Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 1210 Soda Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it.
The soda bottles are all hidden in the honey, some in the side columns and some in the middle section.
The soda is orange so as you burst bottles the soda will start to dissolve the blockers and clear honey.
Try to make as many combos as you can, especially colourbomb/fish and stripe/wrap combos to clear as much honey as you can in as few moves as possible.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

1 comment:

chrisskreager said...

Not. Enough. Moves.

I don’t mind soda and bear levels but my god, the lack of moves make level bordrline impossible .

Even with fish bonus, I STILL coukdn’t Do it.

God forbid I have 3 extra moves.